Admit Achievers

Can Indian students stay in Canada after completion of studies?

Yes, Canada offers opportunities for international students to stay and work after completing their studies. Graduates from Canadian institutions may be eligible for a Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP), which allows them to work in Canada for up to three years. This provides an opportunity to gain Canadian work experience and potentially apply for permanent residency.

Scroll to Top

Submit your details and we will reach out. Alternatively, you can reach us at +91 88260 31820

Pop Up Form
Supporting Subheading

Want to know where to start your Study Abroad Plans?

Connect with our experts for a FREE counselling session to kick-start your Study Abroad aspirations